The gatekeepers shouted the news, and it was reported within the palace. – 2 Kings 7:11
Christian World News
Christian Headline News
The Daily Signal
- Were Confederate Generals Traitors? June 28, 2017My “Rewriting American History” column of a fortnight ago, about the dismantling of Confederate monuments, generated considerable mail. Some argued there should not be statues... Read More The post Were Confederate Generals Traitors? appeared first on The Daily Signal.Walter E. Williams
- Open Borders and Missing Adjectives in the Liberal Media June 28, 2017The open-borders lobby long has sought to muddy the issue of immigration by deliberately—and dishonestly—omitting the word “illegal” whenever possible and conflating all immigrants, legal... Read More The post Open Borders and Missing Adjectives in the Liberal Media appeared first on The Daily Signal.Peter J. Patrisi
- Terrorism Evolving and on the Rise in Europe, Expert Tells House Panel June 27, 2017Europeans who are joining ISIS make up one big reason the rise of terrorism isn’t going to be thwarted anytime soon, an expert on the... Read More The post Terrorism Evolving and on the Rise in Europe, Expert Tells House Panel appeared first on The Daily Signal.Rachel del Guidice
- It’s Time to Pull the Plug on August Recess June 27, 2017The United States Senate has just 35 working days until the end of the fiscal year on Sept. 30, and that’s assuming Mondays and Fridays... Read More The post It’s Time to Pull the Plug on August Recess appeared first on The Daily Signal.Sen. David Perdue
- Congress’ Inaction on Trump’s Agenda Costs America Nearly 1,000 Jobs Per Day June 27, 2017“Drain the swamp!” It was the battle cry of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Many Republican members of Congress echoed that call as well, riding it to victory—and control... Read More The post Congress’ Inaction on Trump’s Agenda Costs America Nearly 1,000 Jobs Per Day appeared first on The Daily Signal.Ed Feulner
- NATO Must Learn From Ukraine War to Counter Putin June 27, 2017After midnight on Feb. 27, 2014, dozens of Russian marines left their barracks in Sebastopol. Heavily armed and dressed in civilian garb, they stormed the... Read More The post NATO Must Learn From Ukraine War to Counter Putin appeared first on The Daily Signal.James Carafano
- This New Law in Canada Could Remove Kids From Parents Who Reject Transgender Ideology June 27, 2017Canada’s most populous province, Ontario, just passed a law that could allow the government to remove kids from their home if their parents oppose the... Read More The post This New Law in Canada Could Remove Kids From Parents Who Reject Transgender Ideology appeared first on The Daily Signal.Andrea Mrozek
- What the CBO Score Means for the Senate Health Care Bill June 27, 2017The Congressional Budget Office released its score on Monday of the Better Care Reconciliation Act of 2017. The top-line score is very similar to the... Read More The post What the CBO Score Means for the Senate Health Care Bill appeared first on The Daily Signal.Drew Gonshorowski
- Fast and Furious Whistleblower Says He Became an ‘Enemy of the State’ June 27, 2017It’s one of the longest-running congressional investigations of our time: the probe into Fast and Furious. It was the government’s secret operation to watch as... Read More The post Fast and Furious Whistleblower Says He Became an ‘Enemy of the State’ appeared first on The Daily Signal.Video Team
- Justice Thomas Calls Out the Supreme Court for Not Believing in the Second Amendment June 26, 2017Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas had stern words for his colleagues when the court declined to hear a case challenging California’s handgun laws, saying that... Read More The post Justice Thomas Calls Out the Supreme Court for Not Believing in the Second Amendment appeared first on The Daily Signal.Thomas Phippen
World Magazine NewsUnable to display feed at this time.
- Sharefaith Announces 2017 Top Universities and Schools for Worship Ministry June 27, 2017Contact: Sharefaith Inc., 888-317-4018 MEDFORD, Ore., June 27, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ -- Sharefaith announces its Top 20 Best Universities & Schools for Worship Ministry for 2017. Sharefaith, award-winning creator of easy, affordable, all-in-one church tools to engage and grow members with resources such as church websites, website migration, church m […]
- Judicial Watch Files Second Lawsuit Against Veterans Affairs for Information on Non-Veteran Use of Massive West Los Angeles VA Facility June 27, 2017Athletic fields for a private prep school and a dog park, but not veterans Contact: Jill Farrell, Judicial Watch, 202-646-5172 WASHINGTON, June 27, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ -- Judicial Watch announced today that it has filed a second Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs (VA) for information regardi […]
- Alpha Omega Academy Student Wins Developer Scholarship from Apple, Inc. June 27, 2017Contact: Teri Elgersma, Alpha Omega Academy, 800-682-7391 ROCK RAPIDS, Iowa, June 27, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ -- Kasey Schlaudt, a senior at Alpha Omega Academy (AOA) from Colorado Springs, recently won a prestigious scholarship from Apple, Inc. to attend the 2017 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWCD), which was held June 5-9 in San Jose, California. To q […]
- A Dead Body Resurrected by the Word of the Lord's (Malachi 4:5) Servant June 27, 2017Contact: Archbishop Lupo, Repentance and Holiness, USA, 202-290-4379 WASHINGTON, June 27, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ -- On June 21, 2017, Pastor Rosa of West Pokot, Kenya, was extremely ill. Her husband, Pastor Samson, sent a message to the local church about the situation. At midnight, it was getting worse so he sent a prayer request via SMS to the Mightiest […]
- Catholics Cannot Support the Death Penalty, Right? June 27, 2017Provocative new book provides a surprising Catholic defense of capital punishment Contact: Kevin Wandra, 404-788-1276, KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com SAN FRANCISCO, June 27, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ -- The Catholic Church has in recent decades been associated with political efforts to eliminate the death penalty. In fact, the three most recent popes, John […]
- Judicial Watch Sues EPA Over Obama Clean Power Claims June 27, 2017Contact: Jill Farrell, Judicial Watch, 202-646-5172 WASHINGTON, June 27, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ -- Judicial Watch today announced it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for records concerning the agency's claim that the Clean Power Plan would prevent thousands of premature deaths by 203 […]
- Foundation Backs Trump's Travel Ban June 27, 2017Contact: John Eidsmoe, Foundation for Moral Law, 334-262-1245 MONTGOMERY, Ala., June 27, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ -- The Foundation for Moral Law, a Montgomery-based legal foundation dedicated to the defense of the United States Constitution and of Christian values, announced its intention to file an amicus brief with the United States Supreme Court in su […]
- Gun Dean: Honor Self-Defense Rights During Fortnight for Freedom June 27, 2017Contact: John Snyder, Telum Associates, 202-239-8005, firstname.lastname@example.org WASHINGTON, June 27, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ -- "Let Americans honor the individual Second Amendment civil right to keep and bear arms during this Fortnight for Freedom," John M. Snyder said here today. The Washington Post and New York Times have named Snyder the dean of gun […]
- Foundation Claims Victory in Church Playground Case June 26, 2017Contact: John Eidsmoe, Foundation for Moral Law, 334-262-1245 MONTGOMERY, Ala., June 26, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ -- The Foundation for Moral Law, a Montgomery-based legal foundation dedicated to religious liberty, hailed the Supreme Court's ruling in favor of Trinity Lutheran Church as a victory for religious liberty. In this case, the State of Mi […]
- Foundation for Moral Law Applauds Supreme Court Decision to Hear Case About Right of Christian Baker Not to Violate His Conscience June 26, 2017Contact: John Eidsmoe, Foundation for Moral Law, 334-262-1245 MONTGOMERY, Ala., June 26, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ -- The Foundation for Moral Law, a nonprofit foundation dedicated to the defense of religious liberty, applauded the Supreme Court's decision to grant certiorari to Masterpiece Cakeshop in its case against the Colorado Civil Rights Commis […]
Big News NetworkUnable to display feed at this time.
Christian Broadcasting Newwork
- More than a Cup of Joe: Coffee Shop Gives Adults With Mental Disabilities A Chance to Work June 27, 2017Bitty and Beau's coffee shop employs 40 people with mental disabilities who take drink orders, run the cash register, and welcome patrons.
- Paralyzed Waco Firefighter Needs Help, ‘Fixer Upper’ Stars Chip and Joanna Gaines Immediately Step Up June 27, 2017“Fixer Upper” stars Chip and Joanna Gaines and the entire Waco community have stepped up in a big way to help a severely injured firefighter in Waco, Texas.
- Trump, Religious Liberty Advocates Celebrate These Key High Court Opinions June 27, 2017The Supreme Court handed President Trump and supporters of religious freedom several major victories this week…
- What Would Justice Anthony Kennedy's Resignation Mean for America? June 27, 2017Rumors have intensified of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy’s imminent retirement. But such rumors raise questions as to the implications of the Court’s only swing seat being vacated.
- Franklin Graham Calls Out Johnny Depp for Trump Assassination Joke June 26, 2017Evangelist Franklin Graham calls Johnny Depp a "dark soul" for joking about assassinating President Trump.
- Professor Loses Job for Saying Otto Warmbier Got 'What He Deserved' June 26, 2017Katherine Dettwyler said that 22-year old Otto Warmbier was a "spoiled," "white, rich, clueless" American college student.
- Video Shows Teen Falling Off Six Flags Ride Before Being Caught by Crowd June 26, 2017An amusement park may seem like the perfect place to spend summer vacation, but it quickly became a nightmare for one teenage girl.
- 'Focus on the Family' Founder James Dobson Marks 40 Years in Broadcasting June 26, 2017He's been called one of the most influential evangelical leaders of our time. CBN's Wendy Griffith talks with Dr. James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family Ministries, about his 40 years in broadcasting dedicated to preserving the family.
- 'I Love Islamic State': ISIS Propaganda Found on Ohio's Gov. Kasich Website June 26, 2017The websites of Ohio Gov. John Kasich and a Maryland county government site were hacked Sunday, displaying what appeared to be pro-Islamic State propaganda.
- Texas Gov Signs Off on Bill to Keep Sharia Law Out of Courts June 26, 2017Texas has moved forward with legislation that would essentially ban Sharia law from taking precedent in the state's courts.
- The Refugee Ban Is Back, But Church Connections Might Trump ItWorld Relief wants clarification over today’s big Supreme Court decision. It’s been a tumultuous year for refugee resettlement, and the latest ruling on President Donald Trump’s highly contested travel ban introduces more questions about the prospects for foreigners seeking asylum in the United States. After months of holdups in lower courts and declining re […]Kate Shellnutt
- Families Can Filter HBO and Netflix—for NowVidAngel is back. But the jury is still out on its legality. What’s Game of Thrones like without the nudity? House of Cards without the cursing? Subscribers to a new app are about to find out. VidAngel, the Mormon-owned movie filtering company, announced plans this month to launch a service allowing families to watch customized versions of HBO, Netflix, and […]Kate Shellnutt
- In Sex Disputes, Most Americans Still Favor Religious RightsBut 1 in 5 think conservative Christians are motivated by hate. Americans love to fight about sex and religion. From shacking up and same-sex marriage to birth control and bathrooms, Americans disagree about what is right and wrong with sex—often based on faith. Those disputes can end up in court, in highly divisive and controversial cases. This week, the US […]Bob Smietana - Facts & Trends
- Ruralology: All It Takes Is Sacrifice, Commitment, and a Desire to Be What God Made Us to BeIt doesn’t matter how grand your vision is if it doesn’t flow with the culture of your community. I recently attended my high school class reunion. It was a backyard barbecue with a couple dozen in attendance. As I’m sure most reunions go, the time was spent reminiscing of the glory football days and Saturday night shenanigans. Not a lot has changed, but we […]Tyson Lambertson
- Supreme Court to Decide If Christian Businesses Must Serve Gay WeddingsColorado baker faces fines for refusing cakes for same-sex couples. As same-sex marriage became legal in more and more states and then across the country, evangelicals and others with religious objections have worried about their obligations to accommodate gay and lesbian couples. After several state-level disputes involving florists, photographers, and bake […]Kate Shellnutt
- Play On: Supreme Court Gives Christian Schools a Big VictoryTrinity Lutheran ruling defends religious institutions from discrimination in certain public benefits. In its biggest religious freedom case of the year, the US Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of a conservative Lutheran congregation seeking a state grant for improving its playground. New Justice Neil Gorsuch sided with the majority in the 7–2 vote. The l […]Kate Shellnutt
- Interview: The Turquoise Table Movement Wants YouKristin Schell invites believers to trade entertaining for simple front-yard hospitality. Four years ago, Kristin Schell ordered two picnic tables for a party. She was a reliable hostess in her Austin community, a thrower of book clubs, barbecues, and neighborhood Bible studies. Schell had read Romans 12:13—“Take every opportunity to open your life and home […]Jessy Shelton
- Character: The Secret to Leading for the Long TermD.L. Moody described character as “what you are in the dark.” It comes as no surprise to anyone when I say that pastoring is hard. Pastors bear the spiritual responsibility of a church. They grow it to sustainability, help it thrive, drive the vision, and care for the culture. I recently wrote an article for Influence Magazine on “Leading for the Long Term.” […]Ed Stetzer
- Effective Partnering: The Church and Cross-Cultural Worker On-Task TogetherA good church-field partnership takes work and lots of communication. Read Effective Partnering: The Church and Cross-Cultural Worker On-Task Together, Part One (Case Study; The Cross-Cultural Worker’s Checklist). The Church’s Checklist 1. Enlarge the church’s vision to include all nations. Initial steps might include a sermon series, a missional book or stu […]Carole Sparks
- Judge Halts Deportations of Detroit Christians to IraqCourt order gives 100-plus Chaldeans two weeks to make their case. More than 100 Iraqi Christians arrested in immigration raids earlier this month will get to stay in the United States—at least for another two weeks, according to an order issued yesterday by a federal judge in Detroit. Judge Mark Goldsmith halted the immediate deportation of the recently det […]Kate Shellnutt
Voice Of The Martyrs News
- Turkey: Daughter Kept from Father June 19, 2017
- Kenya: Life-Altering Service June 14, 2017
- China: Bible Smugglers Arrested June 13, 2017
The Times Of Israel News
- What does the Kotel have to do with minibuses in Holon? June 28, 2017Plenty. You all know by now that Netanyahu’s government shelved a plan to provide a dignified, safe and egalitarian prayer space at the Kotel (Western Wall) on Sunday. The Reform and Conservative Jewish response was swift and vehement. The Jewish Agency’s Board of Governors cancelled its dinner with Netanyahu; and former Jewish Agency head and […]The post Wh […]Varda Spiegel
- Reform Movement: Judaism or New Religion? June 28, 2017I would like to open this discussion with a very important point, in order that this article not be taken out of context. Any Jew born to a Jewish mother is a Jew – period! I am writing this piece to bring clarity to the ongoing “Kotel War” and will try to discern what the struggle […]The post Reform Movement: Judaism or New Religion? appeared first on The B […]Yosef Rabin
- Hezbollah’s war of words could quickly transform into words of war. June 28, 2017Hezbollah’s leader Hassan Nasrallah stepped up the war of words with Israel on Friday, threatening that thousands of Shi’ite militia fighters could join forces with Hezbollah in a future war with Israel. “This could open the way for thousands, even hundreds of thousands of fighters from all over the Arab and Islamic world to participate […]The post Hezbollah […]Julie Lenarz
- Tasting the Bitter Pill of Reality: Hamas’ New Political Pact June 28, 2017Information In August 2014 I published an article entitled “Operation Protective Edge: Exiting to a New Space” in which I analyzed the ramifications of the summer of 2014 war between Hamas and Israel. In that piece I wrote ”…As a result, Hamas enters a long process where it has to revise its way, policy, strategy, […]The post Tasting the Bitter Pill of Real […]Avi Melamed
- Somebody Has to Say It: Netanyahu Is Right on Western Wall June 28, 2017The conflict over the egalitarian prayer section on the Western Wall, the holiest site in Judaism, had gained prominence recently, as Benjamin Netanyahu announced that the move to create an egalitarian prayer section at the main part of the wall would be put off for now. Many American Jews took particular offense to this, with […]The post Somebody Has to Say […]Eli Rubenstein
- How the young Jews of Budapest are resisting the rise of hate June 28, 2017Hungary’s nationalist government is clamping down on human rights – and refugees, Roma and sexual minorities are under attack. I visited Budapest in May, on a programme run by UK Jewish human rights charity René Cassin. I was alarmed by the brazenly illiberal march of government policy and the rise of the far right, and asks […]The post How the young Jews of […]Ethan Schwartz
- Chaim Weizmann, the guardian and the Balfour Declaration June 28, 2017The 100th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration is an opportune moment to revisit the role played by Chaim Weizmann in the historic pledge given by the British foreign secretary Arthur James Balfour to Lord Rothschild in November 1917. It was in White Russia as an 11-year old boy that he developed his passion for the […]The post Chaim Weizmann, the guardian […]Azriel Bermant
- The Western Wall crisis: there are no good guys June 28, 2017Israel’s pathetic, corrupt, power-hungry Haredi-controlled Rabbinate is beyond worthless as a constructive and unifying factor in our society. Having said this, the moribund Reform and Conservative movements in the US are already past rigor mortis, and use their cadaveric spasms to lob press releases slamming Israeli policies with a smidgen of arrogant condi […]J.J Gross
- Russian interference with 2016 Presidential election June 28, 2017Over the past several months there has been widespread speculation in the some of the media and among Dems that Russia, and more specifically, Putin, interfered with the 2016 presidential election. Some have even accused President Trump, certain of his supporters and/or members of his campaign staff with collusion with the Russians in this matter, implying […]Larry Jacob
- Will I have to be afraid? June 28, 2017Last weekend, the Chicago Dyke March took place, ostensibly — and in the spirit of intersectionality – to highlight their support for “undocumented, refugee, and immigrant communities under threat of deportation”. The Chicago Dyke March’s tagline describes themselves as “a grassroots mobilization and celebration of dyke, queer, bisexual and transgender resil […]Marika Stein
Worthy Christian News
- CNN 'Fake News' Fallout: Does Undercover Video Mean More Heads Could Roll? June 28, 2017President Donald Trump is using the resignations of three seasoned CNN journalists to back his claims that the network is not credible.
- Trump to rally Congress on immigration after healthcare setback June 28, 2017President Trump on Wednesday will use the bully pulpit to rally support for tough immigration legislation, a day after he was forced to watch the Senate pull the plug on a healthcare reform bill that Trump has sought since his election.
- Fed's Yellen expects no new financial crisis in 'our lifetimes' June 28, 2017U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said on Tuesday that she does not believe that there will be another financial crisis for at least as long as she lives, thanks largely to reforms of the banking system since the 2007-09 crash.
- Venezuela crisis: Helicopter launches attack on Supreme Court June 28, 2017Venezuela's Supreme Court has been attacked by grenades dropped from a helicopter in what President Nicolás Maduro called a 'terrorist attack'.
- Philippines says bodies of beheaded civilians found in rebel-held town June 28, 2017The decapitated bodies of five civilians have been found in a Philippine city occupied by Islamist rebels, the military said on Wednesday, warning the number of residents killed by rebel 'atrocities' could rise sharply as troops retake more ground.
- Russia, Syria reject US warning over possible chemical attack June 28, 2017Russia denounced a US warning to the Syrian leadership that it will pay a heavy price for any chemical weapons attack, and dismissed White House assertions that a strike was being prepared as 'unacceptable.'
- Israel strikes Hamas targets following Gaza rocket attack June 27, 2017The Israeli Air Force targeted Hamas infrastructure in the Gaza Strip on Monday night following an earlier rocket attack from the Hamas-controlled territory, according to a statement released by the IDF.
- Israel gears up for Jerusalem sovereignty fight in UNESCO June 27, 2017Israel is pushing to sway the 21 nations on UNESCO's World Heritage Committee to reject a resolution disavowing Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem, when the committee meets in Krakow, Poland, July 2-12.
- US, Israel set up team to combat cybersecurity threat June 27, 2017Israel and the US are set to collaborate in cybersecurity, a senior White House official said at a conference in Tel Aviv Monday.