In our day to day life, we try as often as we can to shop from vendors both in our local neighbors and online that we believe make the best attempt to represent Christ. On this page, we attempt to list just a few of those for you.
Feel free to submit your favorites via the comment box below!
PUNJAMMIES™ are made by women in India rescued from forced prostitution seeking to rebuild their lives. Proceeds from the sales of PUNJAMMIES™ provide fair-trade wages, savings accounts, and holistic recovery care. Please support International Princess™ Project as we bring hope and a voice to those who have none.
One for One
With every pair purchased, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.
As of September 2010, TOMS has given over one million pairs of new shoes to children in need around the world.
About the GreaterGood Network Stores
CharityUSA owns and operates the GreaterGood Network Stores, where every purchase gives back to a worthy cause, at no extra cost to you! A portion of the purchase price of each item you buy goes to your choice of these important causes:
- The Hunger Site funds food for the world’s hungry.
- The Breast Cancer Site funds mammograms for women in need.
- The Animal Rescue Site funds food for abandoned animals in shelters and sanctuaries.
- The Veterans Site funds meals for homeless and hungry veterans, and their families.
- The Child Health Site funds basic health services for children around the world.
- The Literacy Site funds new books for children in need.
- The Rainforest Site funds preservation of endangered rainforest habitat.