Join the hundreds of people who have made the commitment to be more than just a fan…
People who are completely, committed, followers of Jesus not just admirers. When we decide to follow Him, He calls for a complete commitment and total surrender. Join those who say, “I am not a fan of Jesus”.
I am Second is a movement meant to inspire people of all kinds to live for God and for others whether your a celebrity or the girl/guy-next door. You can chat, call, or email 24/7.
These dedicated men and women work in nearly 70 countries providing medical aid to those most in need regardless of their race, religion, or political affiliation.
The International Justice Mission is a human rights agency with a vision to rescue victims of slavery, protect the vulnerable from sexual exploitation, and provide protection for victims of other forms of violent oppression.
Their mission is to equip Christians in fulfilling the Great Commission using very effective media. Matt 28:16-20
Their mission to help those living or facing restriction and persecution because of their faith in Jesus Christ, and to encourage their involvement in world evangelism through Bible distribution and education.
Helping Christians persecuted for their involvement in spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ by providing medical assistance, food, clothing, and other forms of aid.
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world.
This Christian humanitarian organization is dedicated to serving children and families in nearly 100 countries providing assistance and serving as advocates for justice.
Wounded Warrior Project
Consider giving to this dedicated organization raising awareness for the needs of injured service members returning home; to help those injured service members aid and assist each other, and to provide unique, direct programs and services to meet their needs.
Cultivate Leadership is focused on growing leaders for global impact. Their hope is to equip future leaders to make positive contributions in the lives of others.
Did you know that more than one in six people worldwide – 894 million – don’t have access necessary amount of safe freshwater needed to meet their basic daily needs for drinking, cooking, and cleaning?
With World Water Day coming up on March 22, 2012, here are 10 Water Scarcity Facts everyone good steward should be aware of from the World Heath Organization:
- Water scarcity occurs even in areas where there is plenty of rainfall or freshwater.
- Water scarcity affects one in three people on every continent of the globe.
- Almost 1/5 of the world’s population (about 1.2 billion people) live in areas where the water is physically scarce.
- Water scarcity forces people to rely on unsafe sources of drinking water.
- Poor water quality can increase the risk of such diarrhoeal diseases and other water-borne infections.
- Water scarcity encourages people to store water in their homes providing breeding grounds for mosquitoes.
- Water scarcity underscores the need for better water management.
- A lack of water has driven up the use of wastewater for agricultural production in poor urban and rural communities.
- Millennium Development Goal #7, target 10 aims to halve, by 2015, the proportion of people without sustainable access to safe drinking water and basic sanitation. Water scarcity could threaten progress to reach this target.
- Water is an essential resource to sustain life.
Watch their video below and visit their website for more information and to get involved. Help lead those in need to the water they need.
“For the Lamb at the center before the throne will be their shepherd; “he will lead them to springs of living water.’ “And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.” Revelation 7:17